Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to configure Advance Claim Service at ESS in EHP7

VJ22
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

We are implementing ESS webdynpro abap based service for Qatar on EHP7 , I have configure advance claim under international portal and pass parameter Country grouping as QA for QATAR but still not able to see my reimbursement type and create claim option on screen.

Let me know if any one did configure advance claim in EHP7 for other countries .

Regards,

Vijay Agarwal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

For configuration : use payroll international  reuse tools for Advance claims functionality .

Thanks & Regards,

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

In  LPD_CUST, try by using the application “HRESS_CLMS_AP_EO” and Configuration “HRESS_CLMS_AC_EO” you can get the configured reimbursements types displayed in Initiator screen.

VJ22
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am using same application for Qatar too HRESS_A_CLAIM_IN with parameter RQCAN -Value "0001" & Countrygrouping = "QA" .

Regards,

Vijay Agarwal

VJ22
Participant
0 Kudos

Please advice me ! its urgent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

chk it here once

VJ22
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can I maintain all these table for Qatar,as it seems to be INDIA specfic and even do we need to maintain infotype 589 as well for qatar. As Reports HINCREMS is specfic to INDIA.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

is 589 infotype is there for QATAR ?   589 is country specific for INDIA

VJ22
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing thread. but I checked that note which is more specfic to INDIA settings. As This infotype is not available for Qatar.

I want to use advance claim service for qatar but still not able to get any corresponding config.

Even I am not getting Create claim request screen.Any clue how to get that screen.is it activated in Advance Claim service after employee will be eligible for some allowance only.How it work for India.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

We are also having the same requirement. Advance claims service for Qatar. I couldn't find the create claim screen.

Have you solved it. Can you please share how you solved it.

We are in EHP7 and NWBC Portal.

Regards,

Namsheed.

Barin
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi All

Though its assumed answered.

1. This solution is available for Global customers for all good 3 years now. (

Note - 1572141 - Advanced Claims: Generic changes to framework)

2. There will be small need of modification of code hence I recommend a check on keyword "40" for all programs wherever you face any issue.

3. Small configuration changes are required to hide some india specific functionalities as webdynpro level.

4. The iview/ application has india specific parameters which should be checked for.

If you manage above carefully then this is an amazing solution which will help you CONFIGURE  any application that involves a request procedure.

Above remarks are by experience in this solution please.

thanks

barin

VJ22
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Yes , From EHP7 onwards SAP delivered advance claims application based on webdynpro abap, which can be used for other countries(its under international Payroll node)..I made changes but still not able to see corresponding config and create claims option on application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vijay,

can i know what is the application ur using for this in launchpad for india we use this HRESS_A_CLAIM_IN ...what is the value u have passed there for that 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jwala,

I'm implementing ESS WDABAP on EP 7.4 and EHP7 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 and facing issue with

Benefits and Payments>>Reimbursement Module - Claims / Advances

>>There's no value coming in drop down Reimbursement Type

>>The SPRO configs are done for Payroll India>>ESS

>>Also the REP Indc for wage types are maintained as per note 203425

Still this has no effect on the drop down Reimbursement Type in the application.

Please help as this is urgent and I'm stuck up in middle of the implementation

Regards,

RAVI VERMA.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

typically its for india only. i have seen you need to enhance to make it available for your country.