cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Screen Just after Login

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I have one requirement where just after login to sap portal one image should be shown to all the user , Image is located in pdf format under

Content Managment----> Explorer and select Startup folder

When i am opening it is coming as

http://host:50000/irj/go/km/docs/documents/StartupPDF/Startup.pdf

That above PDF is having image , where to do configuration so that it can be shown to all user just after login to portal

Regards

RK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

just put the image in KM in public folder and create aKM document iview ,assign this iview or page to your portal landing page role.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user will need to click on the document in that case? I didnt got the requirement of Rableen on that way

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sid,

Please mention the step , I am also thinking the same way.How to create a KM document iview ,assign this iview or page to your portal landing page role???

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to content admin, create a KM document without content filter iView from available template, change the "path" property and point to the document you wanna show. Open your start role, place the iView within. Save the role, clear navigation cache. It doesnt works for me on 7.31 for PDF files at all, pictures are possible. Let us know if it works for you,

cheers

former_member186852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rebleen,

For this you needs to create one jsp application and after that create iview for that application.

assign that iview into your homepage role.

iview isolation property must be embedded .

Please let me know if you want any further help.

Thanks & Regards,

Meghal Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Trent,

Thanks for your reply , i am not taking about this screen , As we are a mobile company , we wanted to show newly launch mobile to all user just after login , how i can do this.

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the element you want show is not part of the EP theme, you will need to write an own component, APC e.g.,  to do that. Thats plain J2EE development,

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

RK,

Are you referring to the splash screen (I was unable to view your PDF)?

If so, it can be configured in the theme editor:

Theme Editor > Outer Frame of Ajax Framework Page > Layout > Splash Screen

There are several properties that can be modified, but to change the splash screen image you will need to modify the following:

URL to Splash Screen Image

You may need to save the image to something other than PDF format and store it in KM or similar.

Hope this helps.

Trent