cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status profile in QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys, I’m looking for some advice please. I have created a status profile in QM to decide which inspection plan to trigger for GR movement 101. Example Status Profile Z_100000 has the following steps. 1st del = Inspection plan 0101 *(Model, 1st off) 2nd del = Inspection plan 01 3nd del = Inspection plan 01 Question 1 Can I assign the above status profile to a material+ vendor without creating a QIR? Question 2 Is it possible to set a 4th optional step which is manually triggered?  Option step linked to Inspection plan 0101 As always guys thanks for your help in advance. Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Paul,

I believe you are confusing inspection type and inspection plan.  I think you are talking about inspection types.

No. if you want to include the vendor number, you must use a QIR.

I don't know the answer to your second question.  Have you tried it in a sandbox system?

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

Thanks for feedback.

You are right I did mean inspection types.

The option step in the status profile didn't work error message no. BS042.

Status 0004 is not allowed (QIR 29CRS15151HAA/2) Message no. BS042 Diagnosis The user status '0004' has reference number 04.  In the current object status 'QIR 29CRS15151HAA/2', the reference number of a status may not be higher than 03. Procedure You can only set user status whose reference number is not higher than 03.

Cheers Paul