Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Mailing ERS through T-Code MRRL using a specific E-Mail Address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone:

Wondering if anyone knows a solution to an issue we are coming across.  I tried searching using different terms, but couldn't find an answer.

By default system uses the first e-mail address saved in Vendor Master to e-mail ERS; whereas, we would like to use the 3rd e-mail address (for example) instead.  Is there a BADI, User-Exit, or Enhancement Spot that I can utilize?  Do you know which program, form, function module, etc. MRRL uses to get e-mail address from Vendor Master?

Thanks in advance and if you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4

Mohamed_Mukhtar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jawad,

Is the mail being triggered through any message output type. If yes then you need to check and enchance the driver program to pick third mail id of the vendor.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Thanks Always Learner for the reply.

I used Implicit Enhancement to determine the 3rd E-Mail address of the Vendor.

naveen_kumar208
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Jawad,

I'm facing the similar issue same as using Multiple email ID for MRRL ERS . Could you please let me know where you have used the Implicit enhancement as i'm unable to find the exact spot .

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

Hi Naveen:

Enhancement can be placed at the end of Form check_comm_type of Include LSZAFF05.  Please see the example below.  In this case, this enhancement is limited only to T-Codes MRRL and MR90.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""$"$\SE:(1) Form CHECK_COMM_TYPE, End                                                                                                                         A
*$*$-Start: (1)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------$*$*
enhancement 1  zei_emad4ers.    "active version
** E-Mail Address determination for Evaluated Receipt Settlement (ERS).
   if sy-tcode = 'MRRL' or sy-tcode = 'MR90'.
      read table <lt_comm_table>
           assigning <ls_comm_table>
           index 3.   " Third E-Mail Address stored in Vendor Master

if sy-subrc <> 0.
         message a890 with 'LT_COMM_TABLE' raising internal_error.
      endif.

ascf ev_comm_values ls_comtypes-table_type <ls_comm_value>.
      <ls_comm_value> = <ls_comm_table>.
      ev_comm_type = cs_strategy-comm_type.
      cs_strategy-status = 'F'.
   endif.
endenhancement.
*$*$-End:   (1)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------$*$*

Hope this helps, but if you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,