cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it Possible to Pass URL Parameters to Lumira

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am Building a Design Studio Analytical View (....I don't want to call it a Dashboard!) and want the Analyst to be able to Jump to a detail view.

I know I can jump to Crystal and Webi through URL parameters via OpenDoc ; can I do the same with Lumira?

Are there any other thoughts on the best way to drill down to Self Service tools.....ie. Analysis?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Right now, it isn't possible to pass any input or refresh parameters to a Lumira artefact (irrespective of where it is hosted or what datasource it's based on).

It's only possible to call the object from Cloud using a URL, or the object CUID from BIP/Server .

the Cloud info Tammy supplied above is interesting, thanks for sharing : V3 API for external developers

Developers who build customer applications based on SAP Lumira Cloud content can retrieve content through /v3/Items OData service API with OAuth 2.0 protocol. Developers can also construct an OpenDoc URL to open SAP Lumira Cloud stories.

Regards,

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Info it is very helpful - I will add to the idea board.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

In my requirement I want to call a restful Let's say an OData service) and perform an action in my transactional system.

Support I have a dashboard which shows my business use that for certain payments we need to put on hold.

So, let's say the business user selects the payment document and press the Hold button in Lumira designer.

In the background I have a rest API maintained in the code for the button which eventually does the update in the table and returns the update.

Please suggest if it's a possible scenario using Lumira designer.

regards,

Rajesh

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos