cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install SAP NetWeaver ABAP Trial 7.02 Win 64-bit problems :(

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Community,

since 4 Days i try to install this Version of SAP NetWeaver ABAP Trial 7.02 Win 64 Version SP 6,

but it fails every time, i'm at end of my power now , is there any one who can help me with this?

Or gibe me a direkt link to download the  current Verson of NetWeaver Trial to learn more about ABAP probramming?

Most problems are with the Database, and MaxDB.

Here is a snippet of Errortext:

An error occurred while processing option SAP NetWeaver 7.0 including Enhancement Package 2 > SAP Application Server ABAP > MaxDB > Central System > Central System( Last error reported by the step :Error during execution of command identifier 'DB_CREATE' : com.sap.sdb.sllib.api.exceptions.ToolException: Error during command: C:\sapdb\programs\pgm\dbmcli.exe -R "C:\sapdb\NSP\db" db_create NSP *,* ERR -24953,ERR_DBEXIST: Database instance NSP already exists). You can now:

• Choose Retry to repeat the current step.
  • Choose Log Files to get more information about the error.
  • Stop the option and continue with it later.

Log files are written to C:\Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW702/AS-ABAP/ADA/CENTRAL/.

Thanks for any help

Mirso

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After installing maxdb stop the service in windows service(service.msc from cmd prompt)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for Answer, i solved it now.

Best Regards

Mirso

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mirso

try to stop max-db services and try to install. for us it works.

Senthil MR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

thanks to you for answer, you mean stop the "serv.exe->MaxDB - Communication server"

that is in Taskmanager visible?

To day i try again to install, and comes to step with creating Database instanz, better as before.

regards

Mirso

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you need to drop database NSP.  Maxdb client tools are available from:  good luck

SAP DB Software Packages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for answer, you mean "drop" ->delete?

regards

Mirso