cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AES Customs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in the communication with the ATLAS System, we can not import the incoming idoc. We use the message M0940 and get following note:

Do anybody know the problem?

Thanks for help.

Regards,

Jörg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

Is this the first time with that message, or has it been working ok up until now?

The error suggests that no Function Module has been selected for processing the iDoc.  In Transaction WE20, please make sure that there is an entry for handling the inbound Message Type (for example, /SAPSLL/CUS_INBOUND) that is associated with the GTS Message (for example I2400).  The WE20 entry should have Process Code /SAPSLL/CCEI, which is linked to Function Module /SAPSLL/IDOC_INPUT_CCECUS.

If the ATLAS messages have been working previously, then perhaps this is the first time that you received an error report instead of a normal response?  In that case, make sure to check that the set-up is correct for Messages I2430 and I2440 - although all of them should have the same Message Type /SAPSLL/CUS_INBOUND.  You can check those settings in configuration:

• Customs Management
  • > Kommunikationsprozesse
  • >> Nachrichten für Kommunikationsprozesse definieren

Good luck with the analysis!

Regards,

Dave

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorg,

What can be a fast diagnostic tool for you - debug the idoc inbound processing with transaction WE19. From the screenshot it looks like a QA enviroment, so no production data in danger..

I know people hate the advice 'just debug it to find out' .. but its a very fast option,if get an experienced ABAPer to sit with you, the root cause might be revealed almost instantly...

Regards,

Branislav