cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downpayment in SAP CRM Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am currently into an automobile project where there is a process in which sales person is captuirng the downpayment requests in sales orders when is customer is buying a car. We have two modules to achieve this SAP DBM and SAP CRM. Both the modules are integrated. Integration as in Prospect to Order would be done in CRM and pushed to ECC for PDI delivery and payment. Do CRM has downpayment functionality ??

What would be the best possible way to acheive this scenario. Thats is we create opportunity to quotation and push quotation to SAP DBM or create till order and push to DBM ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

If you have SAP ECC as a leading system for pricing and you are downloading these pricing to CRM, then I would recommend to complete the process till quotation in CRM. Once the quotation is approved replicate the approved quotation to ECC

Once the quotation is in ECC, then you can create your sales order.  The sales person can then capture down payment request in sales orders.

According to me the flow will be ---

CRM -> Prospect to Quotation --> ECC -- > Replicated Quotation and then order in ECC.

The overall complexity will be minimal in this case due to following reasons -

1. Only the initial sales process in CRM.  The pricing details will be replicated to CRM as one time activity through initial load and any change thereafter will be delta download to CRM.

2. ECC which is best suited for logistics execution such as order , delivery, BOM can be used effectively once the quotation is replicated to CRM.

3. For information purpose you can download the order from ECC to CRM and have a view access in CRM.

Hope this will be helpful

Thanks and Regards

DJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dj,

Thanks a lot for your help. Much appreciated. Can you share any document with me for this process. I am looking for a kind of BBP process document which covers the process of Prospect to opportunity to Quotation and then replicate to ECC (SAP DBM in this case) or any sort of other documents which gives me a clear idea.

My email id is sbhdj.09@gmail.com

Many Regards

Sourabh Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

Please grant points if the recommendation is useful.

This is a generic process which is followed based on the business processes across industry.  I am afraid, this should not generalize for all the business processes.

I would rather recommend to prepare a design document, with the business processes of your client + my suggestion given above.  The detailing should be considered which will not impact any other business process in your project.

Hope this will be useful.

Thanks and Regards

DJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DJ,

Thanks for help.

Many Regards

Sourabh Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DJ & Sourabh,

Just curious, was the CRM/DBM integration mentioned above all done by CRM middleware? Or by any 3rd party adapter?

Thanks in advance.

BR,

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DJ & Sourabh,

Please kindly shed some lights on my CRM/DBM integration question below. Thanks in advance.

BR,

Jeff

Answers (0)