cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate lines in 2LIS_03_BF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In standard Extractor 2LIS_03_BF I am getting multiple/duplicate lines for Material Document with 201 and 702 Movement. Values in all the fields of these duplicate lines are same including processkey and credit/debit indicator have the same value, only the value in BWCOUNTER is different.

Genrally we get multiple lines for two step movements (e.g 641/101) but in such cases we have different value for processkey and credit/debit indicator.

Please help to understand, is this a normal behaviour 2LIS_03_BF in case of 201,702 movements ? If not then how to get rid of it ?

Thanks,

Tanveer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

abdullahqureshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Tanveer.

Before filling the set up table ; have you deleted the Set up data? Also ensure this thing.

Regards,

Abdullah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanveer,

For the DS you can see multiple rule groups in the transformation.This is the reason why you can see the multiple records.Check and analyze the rule groups you can an idea.

Regards,

Rambabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks For Reply Rambabu,

I have DSO above 2LIS_03_BF, and keys of DSO are correct and as per SAP recommendation. I dont see any Issue with rule group. I have duplicate records for 201 movement in DSO.

Thanks,

Tanveer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanveer,

Could you please let me know what are the objs which were placed as key fields.

Regards,

Rambabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rambabu,

These duplicate reocrds are visible in PSA itself, it is in the direct output output of 2LIS_03_BF.

However, keys of DSO are 0DOC_NUM, 0DOC_DATE, 0DOC_ITEM, 0BWCOUNTER, 0PROCESSKEY. I have one to one mapping between DSO to PSA.

Issue is not it DSO data, issue is in PSA data itself. Hope I am clearly clarifying the my question.

Thanks,

Tanveer

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your seeing duplciate entries at PSA and ECC side RSA3 as well then seek source team help.

Something wrong at ecc side.

Some time source team may enter some test values and forget to delete them.

in such cases we may see the duplciates at bw side as well.

Please take MM Team help and sort it out.

Thanks