cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error : You verified the wrong storage bin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We starting to configure mobile data entry for cycle count and found this problem. When we simulate the apps in mobile data entry ( 4 Int Whs Proc - 1 Inventory - 5 DCC - 1 DCC System Guide ) --> Attached DCC 1.jpg. We found Error --> Attached DCC 2.jpg.

We not sure what to input in the DCC 1.jpg, already tried bin number, storage type, X, and other possible values.

Could some one give me a push direction ?

PS : Verification ID in bin ( LX45 ) is the same with Bin Code

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the value of verification field in storage bin (01-02-46) using the T-code LS03N is this value is same what you are scanning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

We don't have that information in LS03n ( is there something missing ? ). But I already make sure the verification ID the same ( via LX45 ) both are attached.

When I put the code ( ie : 01-02-46 ) the system shows the same message

Thank you

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Funata,

your verification field is not updated in the bin master. Looks like your LX45 step is incomplete meanwhile can i ask you to update the verification field value (01-02-46) value manually for storage bin 01-02-46  and try to scan and see whether is working or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

You're correct ! I update the verification ID in bin master and it solve the problem ! Many Thanks

Regards

Answers (0)