cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Package For Supplier in Netweaver Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need your help to let me know what are the post installation activities to be performed after the installation of business package for supplier 4.0 ( SAP Netweaver Portal 7.3).

Can anybody provide me configuration document of Business package supplier 4.0 on SAP Netweaver Portal 7.3?

Thanks and Regards,

Snehal Raghoji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help.

I got some idea atleast how to start this configuration with the information you have provided me.

Regards,

Snehal Raghoji

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

some general steps are creating system and predefined system alias,setting up pcd permissions ,customizing standard srm roles and activating SICF services etc.

you can check with your basis team for the config guide  or on SMP for the business package configuration guide for your version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply!

I tried to find config guide on SAP MarketPlace,but i cannot find one.

Can you please provide me config guide or path for it if possible?

Regards,

Snehal

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check with Basis team if the guide is shipped with the installation and get it from them or on SMP search in your companys component

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

found this help on help sap site but it mention for portal 7.0 ,it will give you some idea ,may be you can ask SAP to provide the guide for 7.3 if its not available on SMP

Configuration Information for Supplier Collaboration 4.0 - Business Package for Supplier Collaborati...