cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bex Issue Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I have a query about Bex.  I have 2 Bex Queries with different Keyfigures on different providers.

Query 1:

Customer     Material     Plant     Quantity Sold

Query 2:

Customer Material Plant

Quantity Available

This is what i want to do.  Basically I want Query 1 to run Query 2 and look for material in query 2 and then if found in positive then return me plant and Quantity Available. I think it is possible with replacement path but i don't know how it is possible. Can some body help me please?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yasemin_kilinc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

You can create a replacement variable using query results. In query 2 you need to make a change such as you should have only material in the rows and add a condition to show quantity available as positive values. Then you can use this query result with replacement path in query 1. Let me know if there is anything not clear about the procedure.

Hope it gives an idea.

Regards

Yasemin...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yasemin, thank you. I will try that. so in query 2 I should give a reference under material of query 1 right? then user should run query 1?

Thanks.

yasemin_kilinc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Right Venkat

Hope that solves your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I will try that and let you know.

Thanks.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in designing level do look up form source to target.

get the all information into one target then create the report.

former_member199945
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think This is not possible in Be query desinger , Better to do at modelling by creating info set for 2 info providers with inner join as material and creating query for the same.

There might be possible also by creating workbook for those 2 query's .

Wait for other reply's also.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone please?