Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continuous Inventory Status Report

Chris_2311
Participant
0 Kudos

hey all,

i hope you can help me with my requirement:

we're doing a Continuous Inventory and we need a report with all materials in one list, that shows us which material is counted, which is not counted and so on.

is such a report available in SAP?

best regards

christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Continuous inventory is an inventory method in WM, you distribute the count of all bins over a time span of one fiscal year.

WM inventories are usually focused on bins, not on material. So you are actually completed when you have conducted a count in all bins.

If you want to know which materials have been in that inventories, then you may need to list them from table LINV.  You may need another download from table MLGN with all materials in that warehouse, or LQUA with all quants  from that warehouse, and then do a VLOOKUP in Excel to know which of those materials  was not included in any count.

But you may not find a status update in material master, since the continuous inventory is updating LQUA and LAGP table but not material master tables. Material master is updated in case of inventory management physical inventory.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian

As far as my experience says we don't have a single report which shows "with all materials in one list, that shows us which material is counted, which is not counted"

I believe the selection screen of LX16 is having few option like "Storage bin that can be counted, only bin not yet counted" however if the requirement is to display in one single report then in my opinion you need to go for custom development.

Chris_2311
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

thanks for your response!

I'm so sad that for the required plant we don't use WM storage ... so the lx16 isn't useful for us

Best regards

Christian

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If plant + Sloc is not WM managed then i am curious to know Which transaction are you using to carry the Continuous Inventory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see below report .

S_P00_07000139

MC.9

And please go to SAP1 transaction and look for your report . Please see below screen shot

Chris_2311
Participant
0 Kudos

I think you misunderstood me

I'm talking about physical inventory, not inventory management ...