SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM function to check AVC

renfeproyectoau
Participant
0 Kudos

Good morning,

Is there any function that could check the AVC of one budget posting?

Thanks

Regards,

5 REPLIES 5

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What parameters do you want to pass to this function? Do you want to check available budget on FM combination or check if certain document would be able to get posted?

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hello,

Year, value type, ledger and then posting address: commitment item, fund center, functional area, fund and amont.

what do you think?

Regards,

Daniel

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I see... As far as I know, there is no function module, which would check AVC in this way. You should either develop your own reading FMAVCT table (and going through derivation strategy, if required) or use indirect way of checking out the availability: for example, for FI document, you can run BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_CHECK and see the outcome in the return messages. The issue is that AVC is checked by calling methods of class CL_FMAVC_LEDGER and not via function modules.

0 Kudos

OK, thanks.

I have found a function to calculate de budget of a budget address. Is there any function or BAPI to calculate the Budget consumption of that budget line?

Thanks

Regards

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Function to read budget on budgetary address is not helpful. Because, budgetary address is not linked to AVC ledger and can be different from AVC control object. I'm afraid you have to write your own function, but it shouldn't be too complicated: you can simply call the class I gave you and use one of the available methods.