cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Error : Element is missing in version M. *Urgent*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am getting the below error while transporting the report.

Start of the after-import method RS_ELEM_AFTER_IMPORT for object type(s) ELEM (Activation Mode)

Error when activating element 1C8GDD32MSI3TUUJGFQ2J1LVK

Element 1C8GDD32MSI3TUUJGFQ2ZYVPC is missing in version M

Element 1C8GDD32MSI3TUUJGFQ8NJPQ8 is missing in version M

How to find these missing elements and how to know what objects exist in these elements.

ABAP program CHECK_MISSING_ELEMENTS in target system is also showing that, the above two elements are missing.

Please help to fix this issue.

Regards,

PRK.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

recollect the query one more time for specific info providers.

select the RSA1 ->transport connections -> select object types-> select the query elements-> expand the query  -> double click on the select objects -> give the query technical name -> find the query -> select the query elements.

after that click on the truck symbol now change the package and give the TR name.

you want the request no check the table - E071.

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Issue Resolved.

I forgot to change the package for One CKF. Now i have changed the package and recollected the objects in new TR . And it's went successful.

Thanks for your wonderful feedbacks.

Regards,

PRK.

abdullahqureshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Don't use urgent word.

You have to ensure that your Data target or multi provider is activated or not for your respective query? And check these error query elements in table RSZELTDIR , what are these exactly?

I think you missed some thing so you have to figure out and re transport it as Raman suggested.

Regards,

Abdullah

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Again you need to retransport your bex report.

From bw dev system, collect your bex report into transport request by using RSA1-->transport connection.

While collecting bex report into transport, you need to collect all elements which are belongs to your bex query.Those all will be available at transport connection screen.

Once you drag your bex report from middle to rigth side pane, expand your bex report from right side screen. you will see all elements(structure,variables, ckf or rkf).Select all elements and collect them into transport.

Again release to target system. sue overwrite options while importing.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramu,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I would like to know what are that missing elements.

Regards,

PRK.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i suggested the same. once you drag your bex report from middle screen(select objects under query)  to right side, you will get all elements which are part of your bex query.Once you see your bex report in right side, below you may see other elements as well while expanding. you need to select(check boxes which are blank in below screen) all of your query elements.

Thanks