cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP error in synchronous scenario for ABAP Proxy with Oracle D/B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am working in Sender ABAP Proxy <====>SAP PI 7.31 JAVA only <====> Oracle Database. My proxy configuration are working successfully.

Apart from that, I have maintained a SOAP sender communication channel under the ECC business system with

Transport Protocol as HTTP

Message Protocol as XI 3.0

Adapter Engine as Central Engine

When I am testing from ECC at Tx SPROXY, I am receiving following error.

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.routing.RoutingException: InterfaceDetermination did not yield any actual interface at com.sap.aii.adapter.soap.web.SOAPHandler.processSOAPtoXMB(SOAPHandler.java:746) at com.sap.aii.adapter.soap.web.MessageServlet.doPost(MessageServlet.java:505) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:754) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847) at

1. In XI3.0 protocol, I can not select BE but when selected HTTP 1.0 as Message protocol then I can find the BE.

2. No Response message is shown in ECC when testing the message.

3. How do Receiver JDBC adapter for Oracle Database is configured 

4. What would be Message Protocol for Oracle Database i.e. XML SQL Format or Native SQL format for Select operation.

Please guide.. All your inputs will be appreciated......

Regards

Rebecca

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rebecca

Please make sure that you have created the necessary setting in ECC system in order to trigger the message from ECC using PROXY

check this doc for the steps

Also check the ICO and make sure that the operating mapping has executed successfully and inbound interface has been determined.

For the JDBC receiver configuartion, see the image below

the connection string pattern is  jdbc:oracle:thin:@servername:port:databaseInstance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Indrajit,

Appreciate your inputs.. Yes I have configured all the ABAP proxy configurations and there no question of missing any thing as Tx SLDCHECK in ECC is working perfectly fine.

But still to go, some of the queries needs more input.

1.In ID, i have created a Sender SOAP communication channel with listed details.

Transport Protocol as HTTP

Message Protocol as XI 3.0

Adapter Engine as Central Engine

Is there any parameters which I may be missing from Module tab of Synchronous SOAP Cc ?

2. In the Cc monitoring, the JDBC receiver status shows "Database operation successfully completed" but I could not find any response data from database. The Message monitoring should have 2 messages for 1 trigger, but I could find only 1 message by SOAP only?

Sorry to bother experts...Please answer in sequence...

Regards

Rebecca

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rebecca

Did you refer to the following document to set up the proxy connectivity using SOAP adapter with XI3.0 protocol?

In particular, are the following configured correctly?

i) RFC destination using path /XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?ximessage=true

ii) Set the following module parameters in the SOAP sender channel - ignoreDuplicate, generateSysAck

The document also states that when using the XI3.0 protocol, the QoS is dependent on the sending system, so you can't and don't need to set it explicitly to BE.

The parameter in  ”Processing Parameters” above is not used at runtime.at all, while QoS or Queue ID sent from sender system is used at runtime. Therefore the adapter metadata for the SOAP adapter will  be changed in ESR Content SAP BASIS 7.11 SP04 and this field will be removed.

Also, is your proxy generated from a synchronous service interface?

Rgds

Eng Swee

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188961
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rebecca,

I have faced the same Issue today. I rechecked the configurations and did Cache refresh by URL.

It is working fine now

Can you try to do a cache refresh once!

http://Host:port/CPACache/refresh?full

Hope This Helps!

Thanks,

Srikanth