Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Name Appearing Different for Different Line Items in FBL1N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am executing FBL1N and changing the layout to include the Vendor Name in the line items. But when the line items are appearing, the Vendor Name is appearing different for different documents. I wish to see from where the system is picking up the name, so that I can rectify this. But since the layout is being changed after the report is executed, the debug window is taking me in this. Can someone help me please how to debug so that I can see from where the name is coming?

Thanks and Regards,

Sameer Joshi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you (or someone else in your project) implement BAdI FI_ITEMS_CH_DATA (check with SE18/SE19) or BTE 00001650 (check with FIBF) to fill this field, if yes correct (or let him) your code.

Regards,
Raymond

2 REPLIES 2

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you (or someone else in your project) implement BAdI FI_ITEMS_CH_DATA (check with SE18/SE19) or BTE 00001650 (check with FIBF) to fill this field, if yes correct (or let him) your code.

Regards,
Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Yes it was due to the BADI.

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Sameer Joshi