cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEx currency conversion for special infoobject-posting date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

Recently i have changed currency translation type to posting date wise.

So for that  i have taken special infoobject option as for new currency conversions in RSCUR,

I have created a currency conversion varible ZCSCONSC document currency-field and set default value to CHFin the report.

But after query execution output is not available in CHF, but after changing local properties it is then converting into required currency.

(I found this in scn

• Special Info object : If this option is selected we can specify info object other than std time characteristics info objects .
  • Example : Translating values as on the transactions date exchange rates for large amount of transaction is necessary . In this case we would select variable time ref. as A ( to the excact day) , special info object to be ZIRPO_DAT ( Posting Date) . By this setting for each posting date system will try finding exchange rate and will convert keyfigures considering exchange rate as on the posting date.)

Can you please suggest on this, i should get the report in CHF values but not in individual currency.

Thanks,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yasemin_kilinc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Did you try changing the target currency in currency tab of the conversion type (with RSCUR). Then you wouldn't require a variable with a default value in the query. You can directly use the conversion type.

Regards

Yasemin...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yasemin,

Do you mean that i shouldnot  provide variable with  the default value.

I tried removing everything  but still it is still not converting.

Can you please suggest.

Regards,

Siva

yasemin_kilinc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I mean you select "fixed target currency" as "CHF" in the above screen.