cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL - Review Leave request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been facing an issue with POWL and review leave request. Instead of opening the overview page, it opens as if it has creation mode only when cancelling it shows the overview mode.

when cancel it goes to overview page:

As per my understanding the hress_a_ptarq_leavreq_appl has this set by default:

my configuration in powl :

no custom attributes defined

on portal side, the iview settings

any ideas how to setup review leave request through POWL?

Thank you in advance for any feedback.

Carla Sousa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I got the answer, even if i am not sure it is the best way, but i got it working the way i wanted. So for the review leave request by employee I had to edit the view parameters in portal, as per image below:

Thank you.

Best regards,

Carla Sousa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Important is the parameter LRF_ARQ_MODE is set to A. check in here or in POWL config above ie action properties, it ll resolve it LDP_CUST MSS,NAV. http://scn.sap.com/thread/2096541

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

I am very happy to see you are analysing my issue.

I have olny a doubt regarding your last answer: this is supposed to work for leave approval (that with your recommendations works fine).

Now i need to know for the task sent to employee after manager rejection - the review leave request by the employee. From my point of view, normally we would customize the task the open the overview page, but i am getting another page (create new request) before that one.

Would you kindly advise?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Carla Sousa

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

that's correct employee will get overview leave page and not exactly that leave which is rejected, he has to select the rejected leave form the overview of leave !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but no matther how i configured i am always getting a page "create leave request" before the overview page, any idea?

do you see anything wrong from my prints?