Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mismatch between preview in wwi template and cbgl_mp01 preview

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I am getting a huge mismatch between the preview for label in wwi and the preview at the time of label printing through t-code cbgl_mp01 .Can anyone suggest me the troubleshooting techniques please .

Regards,

M D

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear M D

that is the difference to your other tread?

Please explain better what the problem might be so that may be someone can help you

C.B.

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello C B ,

I designed 4X6 inch label template in wwi . My label size is also 4X6.also my label stock size is also 4X6 . I have taken 4 as width and 6 as height in wwi and GLM config . I put 4 pictogram in my template . I am getting the 1st one full and the second one from top to right as half and both the below pictograms though it shows in preview but while doing print out it is missing . Has anyone come across this situation yet ? I tried a lot but the lower two pictograms are not coming into the printer paper .

M D

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear M D

please show WWI code and picture what you receive (print out). I assume you have "issues" weith text boxes etc. Topic very often discussed here. Without more input there is less chance to help

C.B.

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello C B ,

Yes I have used text boxes for those pictograms .After putting pictograms in different areas in template I removed the text boxes by hiding. Should I avoid using text boxes and try ? the 4 codes I have used in simply descriptor symbols for graphics output at 4 corners .

Regards,

M D

Answers (0)