cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to pass Release strategy in PR workflow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert

Thanx for knowledge which you people have shared, i have configure standard purchase requisition(WS00000038).

Now i need to pass all Release strategy which i have defined, would like to know how i can do that.

and second in inbox i m not getting notification when i an rejecting release strategy.

Regard

Nabil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabil,

There is one workflow container RELEASECODE in workflow WS00000038 which gets filled with PR release code when the workflow is triggered. This workflow container is filled by Event to Workflow binding in start condition (option B). This releasecode is being paassed while sending decision workitem to user for releasing the PR. For sending emails, you need to copy this workflow into custom one and use send mail step type.

Regards,

Ibrahim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ebrahim

Jakallak for reply, how u how configure send mail step type.i am new to workflow.

Regard

Nabil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabil,

You go to SWDD transaction - Workflow builder where you design workflow.

Right click on the path/branch where you need to send/insert send mail step type. and click on Create. from the step type list which appears select Send mail step.

check bwlow link for example.

Triggering workflow to send an email whenever a material is created

Suggest you to go through some learning materials for SAP business workflow

Regards

Ibrahim

anjan_paul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in SWEL, which event is trigger and what parameter is passin. You can find that ReleaseCode in the event in SWEL if   Release strategy properly  defined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get the notification mails, you need to configure Extended Notifications.

Regards,

Murali Krishna.

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

"Now i need to pass all Release strategy which i have defined"

I don't know what you mean. Pass it where?

regards

Rick Bakker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have configure PR Release as per department wise. I have configure department as Code. I do have different release strategy.

I would like my clarify in workflow, how system will come to, workflow need to go to i.e civil dept. or engineering dept.

I would like to also configure internal email send to person who have created PR & another department when PR is release & rejected .

Regard

Nabil