Did you mean: 

Notified quantity exceeds the ordered quantity - SPED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is the situation.

PO qty is 100 KG

Over Del Tolerance is 10%

Outbound delivery is created successfully.

We are using SPED to trigger Inbound delivery automatically on PGI.,

but somehow SPED is failing and IBD is not getting created, when checked processing log above mentioned error is given

for SPED failure. "Notified quantity exceeds the ordered quantity          110.000 KG"

but strange is when i try to create inbound delivery manually against the same PO its letting me create it.

could anyone please help on this ?

philipp_liegl
Explorer
0 Kudos

I had a similar issue here (with an MM scheduling agreement and inbound deliveries). Here's how I debugged into it and found the root cause. Maybe that helps you as well with your issue: https://ecosio.com/en/blog/how-to-debug-sap-message-me161-the-notified-quantity-exceeds-the-ordered-...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member624798
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Could you please share solution how it was resolved ? I am facing same error, kindly help me to resolve the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am about to share.. 

This happens because..

If a manual inbound delivery is created , received and then again deleted, before triggering SPED,  Somehow earlier received stock gets counted.

My PO qty is 100 and lets say i got an error of Notified qty exceeds order qty by 110, that means earlier manual IBD of 110 was created and then deleted.

Workaround is..

Increase the PO qty by the same qty which is in the error ( in this case = 210 )

Re trigger SPED by VL71

Once IBD is created, receive the Goods

Go to PO > Delivery TAB  & mark "Delivery Completion Indicator"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the Work around for this....CLOSED

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And you don't want to share it with the community? You only use the forum to drop your issues, but you don't want to help someone who might find this thread in future when he has the same issue?

former_member624798
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Could you please share solution how it was resolved ? I am facing same error, kindly help me to resolve the issue