cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capturing response from Campaigns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Any expert worked on the campaigns(internet) for capturing the response from campaigns.

Running the campaign with HTTP and exposing it to the external customer, therefore how the external customer will make use of CRM application server in filling the surveys.

Any advise or document is highly appreciated.

Regards

Ahmedi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmedi,

As far as my understanding concern, Once you create any campaign, it should include:

a) Target group: the people you are targeting.

b) Questionnaire: The questions you want to ask.

c) Mail Form: Mail form includes the matter (subject) as well as link of questionnaire.

In the questionnaire, you have to enter your web-id in the XML. you will find this setting in the Best practice.

Apart from that XML, there are two programmes that are required:

• Get Option:This specifies how the survey is sent to the recipient.
  • Send Option:This specifies how the results are later sent back when the recipient submits the survey.

Process:

a) Once the campaign starts, The target group will receive a mail containing the link (questionnaire)

In the system you will see the activities will get generated simultaneously.

b) Once the customer answer the questionnaire and click on save button, all the responses are captured in the CRM table.

c) If you want to see the individual report then you can check in the activities. If you want to check the response as a whole..then you can check in Gui by clicking "evaluation" button......Or if BI server is attached then you can evaluate the results from BI also.

I could answer based on my limited knowledge, please comment experts.

Thanks & regards,

Dinesh. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dinesh,

Thanks a lot for the reply, but this is not as simple was metioned.

As mentioned by you:

In the questionnaire, you have to enter your web-id in the XML. you will find this setting in the Best practice.

Apart from that XML, there are two programmes that are required:

• Get Option:This specifies how the survey is sent to the recipient.
  • Send Option:This specifies how the results are later sent back when the recipient submits the survey.

My process starts after this when the customer clicks on the survey and answers the questions, this response we need to capture automatically in CRM by creating an activity at back end.

In order to achieve this SAP recommend to implement WEBDISPATCHER and the URL which the users are going to generate will be in https:

The problem I am facing is when i generate the URL and test it, it is giving me the message that the service is not reacheable, kindly see the screen shot below.

When i am investigating this and asking SAP for help they are asking to install the EXTERNAL CAT server. Dont know about this.

If you have done an end to end solution for email campaign for the external world with the following steps then can you please provide me the doc.

1 - User runs the campaign with  Mail Form: Mail form will have the link of questionnaire.

2- When the customer is clicking on the link from his yahoo or gmail address this will launch the CRM page for the questionaire where the customer should be able to answer the questions and click on SAVE.

3 - this will be captured in CRM and creates an activity back end(which in turn we can expose it to BIBW).

I hope this is clear, needs some urgent advise.

Regards

AM

For your information:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<SurveySystemParam

Action="https://xxxxxxxxxx.internal:xxxxxx/SAPSVY?cmd=svyResult"

Method="post" Enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded"

AccessURL="https://xxxxxxxxx.internal:xxxxx/SAPSVY?cmd=svyPresGet"

ConnectorId="CONNECTOR_xxx"

IncludeStylesheetInOutput="true"/>

Screen shot:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Referring to the SDN  - Gregor Wolf       below, i am doing the same scenario can you please be able to advise on the below parts of the URL:

1 - the first part is with the port name and host server --- is this referring to the CRM server or the CAT server,if it is a CAT server's host name and port number how can i find it.

2 - where can we find the connector id info......

Regards

AM