cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI Block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Requirement: Delivery should be created wrt sales order , but it should be blocked for PGI for a certain customers not all.

What I did: I defined a new PGI block and assigned it to LF doc type in spro. Then I assigned this block to the customer master "blocked for selected sales areas".

Now when i create sales order, i get a prompt "customer blocked for PGI" I am able to continue and create a sales order. Now I create a delivery based on sales order. Delivery note is created, now when I try to create PGI, .....it creates a PGI. I was expecting that it will NOT allow PGI.

Did I miss something?

Please guide me

Thanks

Nidhish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to create Delivery and got DN blocked for PGI.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you give the IMG path where you made the setting, as there are actually 2 tasks which share the blocking but are different where it is used.

Can you see the block in your delivery ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jürgen,

Thank you for responding.

In IMG I defined the block reason in , LE > Shipping > Deliveries > Define reasons for blocking in shipping > Deliveries: Blocking Reasons/Criteria, here created new blocking reason.

Then LE > Shipping > Deliveries > Define reasons for blocking in shipping > Delivery Blocks , assigned the block reason to LF

Thanks

Nidhish

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have no straight answer, for the moment I would recommend to compare your situation with the explanations in OSS consulting note 485488 - VL10/VL01N: Delivery blocks

We probably need more details before we have a definite answer. The note may give you some indication how detailed this info needs to be.