Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need advice in making a career in SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i completed my B.Tech. with E.C.E. in 2012. till now i do not have any job experience. now i want to build my career in SAP. what modules are in demand now and can sustain in future also , hearing a lot about HANA , BIGDATA are they good and can they sustain in the future also. or the conventional ABAP and BASIS are good. i used to be good with programming in the college days but now i lost touch. which again left me in confusion in choosing between ABAP and BASIS. and i do not know which module has good no of jobs at present. so please give me suggestion and advice to choose a module which suits my backdrop and gives me a good job and a perfect career in SAP.
Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Ram...

SAP Hana is a big market in the world and everyday there are new things coming in SAP HANA.

Choosing SAP HANA is a wise option and decision.

Regards

RC Gopi

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

go for ABAP or HANA.

thanks

SKKS

0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir

Perhaps you could add value by providing justification and explanation as to why?

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Ram...

SAP Hana is a big market in the world and everyday there are new things coming in SAP HANA.

Choosing SAP HANA is a wise option and decision.

Regards

RC Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very much for ur suggestions gopi, collen sudhir,.
can i get a job in HANA given my condition. by not getting certified.

0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Certification gives ideal path to you and you are committed to get the job at any cost.  If you are not certified then may take a while to get an interview.  Try to get SAP HANA certification and search then you can see a huge difference and also recruiters not hesitate to call you.

Regards

RC Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gopi,

thanks again for your suggestion, but i cannot afford a certification due to high fee. thats the reason iam searching a real time consultant who can teach me.
do i need to learn from consultant anything along with HANA like HADOOP or BIGDATA. to get a job.