Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

procurement planning

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

If I need to do Supply planning (procurement planning ) what all are the relevant fields that will be used in APO- to my knowledge it is

1. SNP2 tab in MAT1 (quota arrangement)
  2. TL
  3. Procurement tab (in LOC1)

have you experts used any other field apart from the above if so please tell me what all fields you have used so far.that way i can execute procurement planning at my end

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ravi_malpani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I would add Add Lot Size method, Lot size Qty and Safety Stock to your list.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

yup ravi lot size method - " MB" will work ,lotsize quandity "lot for lot" - safety stock  " ?? "  plz suggest an input ....i am using safety stock planning bucketed for 90 days that will run separately  but in what way it is relevant to buying from outside..guess you mean to say safety stock has to be factored in while running procurement ..ya that makes sense ..but i get a bit dizzy about what should be the exact input for lot size method= ?     lot size quandity =?  safety stock =?  plz churn out some inputs from your past APO experience

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

The first thing that you need to define is if your source is one APO Location or an External Vendor.

Source APO Location:

- Of cource the Procurement Type should be F

- SNP2 from MAT1

- Transportation Lane

- Your material should be extended and the data should be maintained in both Locations

Source APO Location:

- Of cource the Procurement Type should be F

- SNP2 from MAT1

Regarding your question related the Procurement tab, this tab and the other tabs from APO are automatically created when you CIF the material.

Quota is only needed if you want to use Quota arrangement.. which is not necessary if you only have 1 possible source.

Thanks and Regards,

Mariano

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for your inputs  mariano

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Do you have futher questions?

If not, please close this thread.