cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a CR for multiple processing with me as the current processor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How to create a change request for multiple processing with myself as the current processor.

I have created a change request for multiple processing and the ystem throws me the error that "There are no suitable change requests"

Display help shows the below

For the upload you need a change request that has the status Considered
and Approved
or To Be Revised and ideally has a type that does
not have the property Object List Is Binding. If the
change request does have this property, all the entities that are uploaded must
already be assigned to this object list.

Please can someoen guide me on how to fix this.

I found few threads related to this but cudint understand on how to assign a status to CR

Thanks,

Sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When you say multiple processing, I assume you mean multiple object processing needs to be done using the change request type. Having said this, could you check the change request type settings, i.e whether "Single Object" has been selected?

tx: mdgimg -> general settings -> Process Modelling -> Create Change Request Type.

Regards,

Shephalika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Please can anyone give any pointers on how to set the status of change request (for multiple processing):-

For assigning the statuses to the change request:-

Go to t code:- MDGIMG->General settings>Process Modeling>Change Request>Edit status of change request.

the path you mentioned is to create and edit the existing Change request statuses, what I am looking for is when I create a CR for Multi record processing and try to upload a file I get the error "There are no suitable change requests". and when I check the Status of the change request I created I see that the status is Changes to be executed (Set automatically).

how can i set myself as the processor.

tcode: MDGIMG->General settings>Process Modeling>Change Request>Create Change request type. Ucheck the single object checkbox and assign your userid for that CR step.

Single object is already Unchecked  and I am using BRF+ so when I am the processor First approver is say X, I am not sure if we have any place where we can set ourselves as the user. Please let me know if I missed sumting

Thanks

Hi Shephalika,

Yes I am trying to upload a file and Single object is Unchecked in the Change request type.

Thanks,

Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

anymore pointers..??

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sharma

Go to workflow - other workflow. Here you can add the CR type and assign your id as processor / approver etc.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for the reply.

I changed the workflow to Other and assigned the approvers but still i am facing the same issue. First I used Rule based workflow then Changed to Other since it was not working. Please find the screenshot below

But I created a Change request for file upload for profit centre (status was set to Changes to be executed).

Thanks,

Sharma

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sharma

1. You have to create a CR type - Data upload and add PCTR in the CR type. Don't select single processing or object required. Assign the workflow.

2. Now create a blank CR first. It should be assigned to your name

3. Then upload the data. You will not get this error.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kiran,

I figured out the issue, it was the UI problem.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please can anyone give any pointers on how to set the status of change request (for multiple processing) and how can i set myself as the processor.

Thanks.

former_member193350
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please can anyone give any pointers on how to set the status of change request (for multiple processing):-

For assigning the statuses to the change request:-

Go to t code:- MDGIMG->General settings>Process Modeling>Change Request>Edit status of change request.

how can i set myself as the processor.

tcode: MDGIMG->General settings>Process Modeling>Change Request>Create Change request type. Ucheck the single object checkbox and assign your userid for that CR step.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Prateek Agarwal