Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME 6.1 -Manufacturing URL error

former_member201054
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have deployed ME 6.1 and their SP04 components on a system .Below error occurred for /manufacturing URL.

"An internal error occured , contact technical support"

but the /manufacuring-admin URL is opening correctly.

Please let me what could be the issue.

will appreciate you guide and help

Note : SAPMECORE

SAPMECTC

SAPMEINT

SAPMEINTCTC

Above is the components list

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

andrew_hopwood
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

It could perhaps be the database connection pools, but you need to check in the NetWeaver log viewer for the real error message and check status in nwa. You don't mention if it is a new install or upgrade or if you followed the Installation Guide in full including executing CTC tasks.

Regards,

Andrew.

former_member201054
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

It's a new installation.

Thanks in advance

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should have read and closely follow SAP ME Installation Guide rather then deploying all components. The Guide strictly specifies the sequence of steps including deploys, system re-starts and CTC executions. If you step aside in any place of the instructions, you are very likely to fail the installation process.

So, please read the Guide and then start from the beginning of chapter 4. And when you face an error, you should communicate the exact step in the Gudie where you have failed.

As concerns indentification of the issue, it is always good to check defaultTrace logs at once right after the error occurs.

Regards,

Sergiy

former_member201054
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

Thanks for the reply.

Actually the CTC execution steps went fine including database set up of WIP & ODS.

System restart resolved this issue.

Best regards

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, it was re-start indeed And the Guide appears to be right again.

Please close this thread then.