cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Materials were not updated in MRP list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

For a particular part number, planned order was converted to Purchase requisition.

But when MRP was executed background, MRP list was not updated and it is showing or displaying the same planned order but not the Purchase requisition. Checked the system, planning file entries exist.

MRP was run with NETCH processing key.

Could you please help me to identify the issue ?

thanks

Aadhya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aadhya,

The conversion of the planned order into a requisition is not done by the MRP, so no matter if you have or not the planning file entry. I suppose you have manually made the conversion.

Did you pressed the Refresh button?

Check the requision to see if it was created for your material and plant. If not try again.

Kind regards.

Mariano C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mariano,

Even after manual conversion of planned order to PR, when MRP was executed it has to update in the MRP list. it is still displaying as Planned order and not updated with the PR.

This part number was not picked in the MRP run, hence it is displaying the Planned order in MRP list.

What might be the reason for not considering this part in MRP ?

Thanks

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I probably missunderatood your first email.

If you have converted the planned order into a requisition and you have been able to save the requisition, then in MD04 you should see the requisition instead of the planned order. Press the refresh button in MD04 to ensure the MRP elements are updated.

Let me know if this is not the case and please send me more info and I will try to help.

Thanks and regards.

Mariano

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

The planning file is not updated by the conversion of a planned order to purchase requisition. See the information provided on question 3 of the FAQ note 553746:

If during the conversion of a planned order into a purchase requisition neither quantities nor dates, nor vendors or MRP areas are changed, the situation for the materials planning did not change and no planning flag is set. This behavior is desired and cannot be changed.

BR

Caetano

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

If the issue has been solved, can you please close this thread?

BR

Caetano

Answers (0)