cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to reverse CJ9B transaction?

0 Kudos

Is it possible to reverse CJ9B transaction? User ran CJ9b several times before realizing few version were copied incorrectly. They can't really overwrite them because they are not sure which version was correct. They would like to bring back all the version data as it was before they started with CJ9b for current fiscal year.

Thank you for your help.

Krupali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

i think reversal of CJ9B is not possible but alternatively you can override old record with new record by same transaction.

Rest wait for other expert's comment.

Regards,
Sanjeev

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there is one transaction for doing the reversal of CJ9B but I am not sure and infact not aware of that particular tcode. I would rather suggest you to go with Sanjeev's Suggestion i.e overwrite the data.

AND

You may also think of deleting the data from se16n_interface. (i.e delete old entries which you want to reverse) and then do fresh entries. (Although I beleive its not a best practice to delete the data from the table because the concerned table may have impact on other table too) but if it is not affecting from any logistic point of view then its better to remove it.

Regards,

Amit