cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned Cost after deletion flag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

After I have set the deletion flag for "PM03" operation in maintenance order and purchase requisition, the system still displays the planned costs in the transaction IW33.

This is a normal situation or how can I remove this value from the planned costs.

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yolima Andrea Restrepo,

I would say that this isn't normal behaviour.

Have you tried running program RIPMCO00 to regenerate the cost on the order?

Also check if the costs on the Cost tab agree with the costs via the Rep. Plan/Act button.

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pete

Thanks for your reply. I have tried running program RIPMCO00 associated to transaction OLI5 but It does not appear any value.

On the cost tab in the plan cost appears 220 and when I have checked the Rep. Plan/Act button I have the following message: "The order has no costs".

I have checked the Rep.Budget/Commit button with the option Orders:Actual/plan/variance and I have a Plan value 220 and deviation value 220-.

The order is released and has no actual costs yet.

Regards

Yolima Andrea

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yolima Andrea

So the FICO costs are correct (via Rep Plan/Act button).

Try viewing the the deleted operation (menu path: IW32->Edit->Display Deletion-On) and find the PR that was created against this operation.

Then check if the PR has a deletion indicator set.

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you have to determine the cost after alteration.

Determine cost again in maintenance order via Application menu Order >Functions> Determine cost.

Regards

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pete and Santos

When the operation was deleted the PR was deleted automatically. The PR has a deletion indicator set, and It has not PO.

I have tried to determine cost but the planned cost still appear.

I think, as Bhanu said It is a standard behavior because when you release the order the system determines planned costs and these costs can be modified unless you set a new operation or component.

What do you think about?

Regards

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've just tested it in my ECC6-EHP5 system, and when I delete the operation the costs are removed from the Cost tab and Rep Plan/Act button.

Are you sure that there isn't a PO linked to the PR?

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i do the testing with ECC 6.0 Application pack 11 ( no EHP). Planned order cost automatically gets nullified.

Is there Costing error after cost determination. Please see cost error log after cost determination. As many times cost error log deleted if we ignore the warning.

Regards

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pete and Santos

System: 605 SP 6 Netweaver: 702 SP 9

I am sure that the PR has not PO, I did again the order in QAS

and when I detele the operation the PR is delete too without

PO.

After cost determination there is not an error. It is like the

system keeps this value in any table and It not can be deleted.

I have run OLI5N the value appears but after run the

transaction the value does not disappear from IW32.

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

I think it is the standard behaviour only. If you don't want the planned costs to show in the Order you have to remove all the details of the operation in case.

Regards,

Bhanu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu

Thanks for your reply. You are right when you say that I have to remove all the details of the operation, but in this case the operation is deleted and can not be modified.

Regards,

Yolima Andrea