cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic generation of A/R Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Running V9PL11.

We have a process flow in which deliveries are sent to the warehouse for shipment. Once shipped, a file is sent back to us from the warehouse telling the delivery has been integrally shipped. At that point we update some user defined fields with the specific delivery information contained in the file.

The next step is to generate an invoice. Rather than pressing the Copy To > Invoice button, I would like an A/R Invoice to be automatically generated. Is there a way to do this simply?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have got answer close the thread with the Correct or helpful answer..

Rgds,

Kennedy

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

pvsbprasad
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the issue is resolved.

If yes,please close the thread.

Regards,

Prasad

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not possible to generate auto invoice for delivered items.

Is that invoice and delivery made by same user?

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

pvsbprasad
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible only by SDK.

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

I started looking at the SDK development. Currently reading the tutorial which seems much more elaborated than what I need.

What I need is to close a delivery document when all items have been delivered and generate a new invoice. Do I really need a SDK for this?

Is it not possible to close a delivery document and create an invoice using the DTW?

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Phil...

By standard System behaviour it is not possible.. You can use the B1If or SDK and develop on your own..

Hope Helpful

Regards

Kennedy

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you elaborate with regards to the B1if user possibility?

With regards to the SDK  development, can I take control over the documents status such as closing a delivery?