cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIR Reorganization - MD74

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

for my business entire planning (MRP) is being carried out in APO system. Given this situation, should i need to execute the transactions MD74, MD75, MD76 in my R/3 system? Given this situation, is it advisable to re-organize the PIRs in R/3?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sugan,

You should delete your Forecast directly in APO (the system where the planning is carried out).

This can be done with /SAPAPO/RLCDEL. Be sure you select the Category used to manage the forecast in APO. Here you have an screenshot:

Thanks and Regards,

Mariano Cabalen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mariano Cabalen. I will test & come back.

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sugan,

Have you been able to test it? Was the issue solved?

If you don't have any futher question, please close the thread.

Thanks and Regards,

Mariano

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this document:

Regards

Anupam Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

Thank you for the document.

Q1: In order to re-organize the PIRs, Is all the three transactions (Md74,MD75,MD76) to be carried out one by one? (OR) If i execute only the transaction MD74, will the re-organization not be completed?

Q2: In my case, the complete planning s carried out in APO system. So still should i need to re organize the PIRs in R/3 periodically (eg: monthly once)?

Q3: If i do not re-organize the PIR, what will be issue?

Q4: Can you please provide the SAP program to be used to schedule the PIR re organization in background?

Q5: Can the PIR re-organization be carried out in APO?

Thanks

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sugan,

You need to execute these three codes as per your requirement, it is not mandatory to execute all three one by one. if you just want to adjust or delete the unassigned PIRs you should use MD74,

If these PIRs are not re organized then it may affect the next planning run.

You can use programs MD74- RM60RR20, for MD75 - RM60RR30, and   MD76-RM60RR40 for background jobs.

Regards,

Anupam Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

Thank you for the information.

Can you please clarify the below?

Q1: In my case, the complete planning s carried out in APO system. So still should i need to re organize the PIRs in R/3 periodically (eg: monthly once)? OR the PIR to be re organized in APO since the MRP is executed in APO system?

Thanks

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sugan,

I have no idea of APO but logically your complete planning is being carried out  in APO and only MRP results are transferred to R3, then it should be re organized in APO system only.

Regards,

Anupam Sharma

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use MD74, MD75 and MD76 to delete the old PIR's from the system in mass..

Check the below link to understand under various scenarios how MD74, MD75 and MD76 are used..

SAP的学习和考试 Learning & Examination: ~ MRP PIR Reorganization

Thanks

Kumar