cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA08

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

I had used mass updation  for activating the QM view.The updation happened for 3500 of the 4000 materials.For some materials the updation has not happened.What might be the reason?I did not get any message also.I tried for one material manually the msg was No plant specific data exist though data exist

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

This means that the respective quality view of the material master for this specific plant is not existing.

Do not get confused: you will already see data if you enter the quality view for the material, but this is data that is only displayed on the plant view of the quality section, but in reality it is not plant specific (like the QM in procurement indicator).

You have to first extend your material with MM01 and create the quality view for your plant.

Regards

MH

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

I used LSMW to update the balance material MM01.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Use MM50 for activation of Mass activation of QM view.

where Maintenance status = Q

Plant = In whcih you want to activate QM view

and List of Materials in  Material Field.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

the reason behind this may be the quality view does not exist for those material you can check. you can check in MM03. if not extended quality view then you can mass extend quality view from MM50.

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Murugan,

First of all, QA08 is used for mass updation in QM inspection Setup, It is not used to activate QM view. I think you mean to say the same thing.

You can do mass updation for materials for which QM view already exists for particular plants.

I believe, for 500 materials QM view does not exist for respective Plant code.

Use MM50 or MM01 or any other customized process to activate QM view and then try QA08.

Amol.