Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extending Price Condition to other Site

former_member542334
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

After extending the Article to new site, we want to extend the pricing condition of all articles from our existing site to a new created site.

is there a way for this?

Thank you.

Regards,

Ber

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What do you mean by site? What is this site in system? Is it sales organization or what? Please use SAP terms so that we can understand this.

Thank$

former_member542334
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are in SAP for Retail environment.

In our case Site means Store (coz there is Site means DC).

Yes this new site is our new Store and from where we sell our product.

To add up in my previous question, because Store A product is identical to new site Store B product

we can extend the Article (Site to site) together with their MAP through Material Master record.

In selling price created in VK11, can we also extend Price?

Regards,

Ber

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For condition record we can't extend that. We have to maintain new condition records for new distribution channel or any other header fields. Just maintain new condition records for new site.

Thank$

former_member542334
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your help Moazzam. I did LSMW to resolve my issue...

Regards,

Ber

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You mean you created an LSMW upload for VK11 and you maintained new condition records for new DC/site?

Thank$

former_member542334
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes I copied the entire Article list and Selling prices of 1 of our previous site (we have a Z report for this) and created an LSMW direct input using VK11 and 11,950 articles was updated.

Regards,

Ber

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good to know that your issue is resolved. Could you please close the thread now as you dont need to have any further discussion on this.

Thank$