cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Table Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have created a condition table,on selecting the techincial views the field name are different in the development system the field name for customer is HIENR & in the test system & production system it is KUNNR. Please refer to the attachment below. I have also tried inputing the table in the access sequence & it gives the error field assignment is has not yet been made. When I do back it also gives the information Access Seq. ZHF1 inconsistent: target field VKORG missing in access 10. Please note the screen shots for condition table will be available in the next thread. Can you please advice on the same. Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

save the table in package or if you are using IDES save it into local object... it will solve it

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have shown two different tables in your screen shot : table no. 931 and 864.

There are different definition of Customer. Customer "HIENR" is normally used in case of Customer with Customer Hierarchy, and KUNNR is used in case of Normal Customer. I will suggest that you must always be specific when you say a Customer, and its better if you select specifically Sold To Party / Ship To Party?Bill to Party/Payer for pricing to vaoid any confusion.

Check your condition type in V/08, and then accordingly check your access sequence and realted tables.

Thanks and regards,

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amitesh Thanks for the correct answer I Appreciate your support. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your table assignment in V/07.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh

Best way is to check the message numbers and just copy paste that message number in Google and press enter. You will see many threads addressing the same issues and you can get clarity very easily from existing threads. Just give it a try and if you can't find anything then come again and I'll explain you.

Thank$