Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in F.13 GR/IR clearing

ankit_agarwal8
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two documents, one related to MIGO and one related to MIRO. The same amount of GR/IR clearing account is credited and debited in MIGO and MIRO respectively. But when I am clearing these both documents, it's not getting clear. We have  criteria for automatic clearing is Reference Key3, Amount in local currency and Clearing document. At the time of F.13, system is showing me the message "Consolidated companies 1000 and ' ' are different".

I have configured "AB" document type for clearing. Inter company transaction is not ticked in AB document type. Screen shot of F.13 is attached herewith.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ankit,

Please maintain the same trading partner for both the entries then only the same will be picked up for clearing through F.13. If after maintaining the same trading partner you are getting any issue. Please let me know.

Regards

Kalpana

ankit_agarwal8
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

Thanks for your kind response.

I have maintained the same trading partner in vendor master. Still I am not able to clear both entries. It seems that trading partner is not maintained at the time of MIRO, that's why system is not allowing to clear both line items. There is no relevance of maintaining of trading partner on today's date.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Ankit Agarwal

former_member348872
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This error is expected, if different trading partners are used in the documents, for eg if additional freight condition posts to different partner.

former_member206852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ankit

Looking at the screenshot provided by you, I can see the F.13 is selecting both the documents for clearing (Green color is the indicator). I do not see any error message.

Kindly share the error screen and more details?

Regards

Abbas

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where is the error ?

I can't see any error. It is showing "No error were logged during clearing in test run"

ankit_agarwal8
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dev/Syad,

Please find the attached error screen shot.

Even after running the F.13, open line items are showing in FBL3N report.

Pl help.

Regards,

Ankit Agarwal

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit

Check the field Trading Partner (BSEG-VBUND). For both the Debit and Credit Posting in the GR/IR Account, is the trading partner field same. Has there been any change on the trading partner on vendor account between the GRN and Invoice.

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you activated inter company posting for document type ? Check in OBA7.

If ticked, then try after removing trading partner from vendor master.

Additionally check the SAP note 559214.

ankit_agarwal8
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanil,

I have checked the entries. Actually these entries are related to rejection. It means, at the time of MIGO, GR/IR account was debited and at the time of MIRO entry it was credited. And I need to clear these debit and credit entries.

As per your suggestion, I have checked the vendor master. At the time of MIGO, there was trading partner but before the MIRO, trading partner was removed form vendor master.These entries are related to 2009.

Pl help how can I clear these entries.

Regards,

Ankit Agarwal

ankit_agarwal8
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

I have not activated inter company posting for the document type.

Regards,

Ankit Agarwal

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain the same assignment value (BSEG-ZUONR) in both the documents. I presume you cannot reverse the MIRO now since it belongs to 2009.

In OB74, maintain the field for clearing for your GR/IR Account only as ZUONR. There after execute, F.13 without GR/IR special tick maintained. Also specify the document no in F.13, which are not getting cleared.

Regards

Sanil Bhandari