cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Control Center (for Sybase ASE) 3.3.0 GA errors.

marcin_najs
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi.

Have you ever met with such errors after creating a collection jobs in Sybase Control Center ?

Errors refer to the repository database running on Sybase Anywhere Server:

[...]

=2014-07-23 10:10:33,290 [WARN ] [util.JDBCExceptionReporter             ] [scc-scheduler_Worker-2] - SQL Error: -194, SQLState: 23000
=2014-07-23 10:10:33,290 [ERROR] [util.JDBCExceptionReporter             ] [scc-scheduler_Worker-2] - [Sybase][ODBC Driver][SQL Anywhere]No primary key value for foreign key 'FK_SDT_REF_DY_ID' in table 'MON_STAT_DTL_F'
=2014-07-23 10:10:33,290 [ERROR] [hibernate.HibernateDao                 ] [scc-scheduler_Worker-2] - Fail to save persistentObject

[...]

SCC can not store database statistics due to an foreingn key violation error (table 'MON_STAT_DTL_F').

Regards.

--

Marcin Najs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marcin_najs
Explorer
0 Kudos

I found the cause of the problem. During the start of the SCC, the script for filling the RES_DAY_PRD_D table is executed. This process fails with errors:

=2014-07-22 10:07:53,240 [ERROR] [repository.Repository                    ] [Agent Bootstrap Thread] - Failed to update the repository day period metadata.  Seed to data file generated to C:\Windows\TEMP\scc-day-period-seed-data8374864392011328064.sql

If this continues to fail, please contact support to update the table.

com.sybase.scc.orm.dao.DaoException: LOAD TABLE RES_DAY_PRD_D FROM 'C:\Windows\TEMP\scc-day-period-seed-data8374864392011328064.sql' DELIMITED BY ',' WITH CHECKPOINT ON;

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: [Sybase][ODBC Driver][SQL Anywhere]Right truncation of string data

RES_DAY_PRD_D columns are not sufficient to fit the data loaded from the file.

I tried to resize columns myself but unfortunately repository database(ASA) is secured (authenticated edition) and as a DBA login it is impossible to perform any modifications.

So I think there is no workaround for this problem and I will have to create a case in Tech. Support.
Best Regards
--
Marcin Najs