cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type to be added in SIS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

How can I add a condition type in SIS? Customer already has info structure created. I recently created a statistical condition type in pricing procedure and the requirement is that the condition type created need to be displayed in SIS. While using the T code MCSI, in order to have the data for the newly created condition type in the SIS report, is it enough if I set a value between 1 to 6 in Condition subtotals field or should any other configuration need to be done? Please advise.

Regards,

Madhavan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to check which info structure you are using in MCSI and in that info structure which subtotal field is used. Just assign that sub total field to your new condition and its value will be reflected in that info structure. I hope it'll work.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you MoazzaM. For that infostructure, subtotal fields 3, 4, 5 and 6 were used in various condition types that were flowing in the SIS report. I used 6 for my condition type, but still I dont see the condition type in Key Figures in MC26.

If the condition type is not displayed in MC26 or MC24, are there chances  that the condition type will be displayed in SIS. Please advise if any other configuration need to be done.

Regards,

Madhavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

To get the report as below for my condition type, I am unable to add in the 2nd screen.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you be clear that the newly zee condition value is not adding to any of the subtotals in the first screen shared by you?  If so, have you executed OLI7, OLI8 & OLI9?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

My desired output is to see my newly added condition type (ZR18) to be displayed as a column in the first screen along with the existing columns (cond types Inv:BOM Cost, Inv: Maching Sales, Inv: Machining - VA, etc)

I have given the screenshot of second screen (MC26)  to show that my newly added cond type (ZR18) is also not visible in this screen. Please guide me if any setting need to be done.

Regards,

Madhavan

Answers (0)