cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LGART and AWART in CAT2 how to make it work?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Am trying to customize Standart CATS, and ihave put a defaullt AWART in TCode CAC1, and in backend in coding i try to fill the LGART field.

BUT if both are filled, i get an error message saying that I its not possible to set both (AWART and LGART) in one entry. and if delete AWART and let only LGART, i get an Error message saying that there is no entry in Tabelle T503 for 272.

so, do I need to cusomize something?

i will be very happy of any kind of help.

Thank you all

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained the below setting in CAC1 and CAC2 and it is working and is updating IT2010.

CAC1

CAC2

In CAT2 i was able to save the data without any error.

What i see from the information you have provided T503 error , it will come when there some groping from this table V_T503_ALL.

Regards,

Raja Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

my requirement is, that  I need to submit times using Only Wage type.

I can Not save entries without AWART or LGART, and if i set only LGART i get an Error message,

I need to know what shall I do to save entries in CAT2 with LGART without getting any error message.

and the can get the table V_T503_ALL in SE11 or SM30 ??

Best regard

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there no way to solve this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok solved

Regards

Aga

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Logically, you cannot have an Attendance Type and a Wagetype for the same Time Entry.

An Attendance Type is loaded into IT 2002, and Wagetype into 2010.

If you put both of them in the same line, the system will naturally get confused.

Why do you need both of them in the same line?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

yes you are right, and now this is my question?

waht shall I Do that I set only LGART without AWART without getting any error message, like

there is no entry in the table T503 for 272?

do I need to customize something?

thanks and regards

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your requirement? DO you have to submit times using an attendance type or a wagetype?

How are you processing the recorded times? IN Time Evaluation? or Directly in Payroll?

You will have to do what is required for your process. I do not believe it is necessary to specify a default attendance type, unless you have only one attendance type and you do not want the employee to have to select this everytime.

You can also specify a default wagetype if that is what you want.

Hope this helps.