cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ31 - How to modifying the assigned budget

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

We have checked that in our system we have incorrect values in the Budget database. this is because we have posted invoices directly in FI by a batch input calling to the tcode FB01. We post this with reference to Purchase orders populating the field "purchase order". I mean, the FI invoice has the field PO document filled out with the PO number. We close the PO number manually.

The problem is that even the invoice is with the same amount than the PO, the assigned budget in transaction CJ31 is being modified in the value for instead remaining without changes. Transaction MIRO makes a check in the PO when being posted but FB01 not. In fact in MIRO if the amount is greater than PO, the assigned value is increased.

SAP has indicated that FB01 is not connected to the commitment system as MIRO so this is the correct behavior of system. At this point we are going to start using the standard procedure. However we need to correct the current data we assigned to the .

Therefore we have the in budget database corrupted since they are duplicated or even more than duplicated.

My question is how to modify the assigned budget?

-Is there any way from a functional point of view (executing some transaction or program) to reduce the assigned budget for errors like this?

-In case that this is not possible by t-code or program, is there any idea of tables we need to adjust? We know that the table PJPA registers the annual records and assigned values are displayed in fields WTJHR and WLJHR but we cannot modify only this table in case there are other tables linked.

Many thanks in advance and kind regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to modify only the assigned budget we can do this by defining a document types for Funds Commitments. We can set negative values for this document type hence we can reduce the assigned value by entering a negative funds commitment by FMZ1.

Kind regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check below Tcodes & Programs:

RKANBU01 

RKACOR04

CJBN

CJEN

Also Google your subject. There are many threads.

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shishir and thank you,

Anyway of regenerate the data or restart the availability control is not valid for our situation since we have already posted the imputations.

In opur situation we need to  find a way to correct the values in the column assigned value in order to show the budget state.

Kind regards

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

Multiple threads are existing on it in the forum, please search in the forum for it.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was checking a lot of forum discussions and I didnt locate the threath adjusting my requirement. If you do, could you please link me to them?

Many thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

Have you tried running cjen and cjbn transaction codes?

Were these helpful? Please refer the following link for more information.

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F6465...

There is a particular OSS Note 178837 which might be of help to you. Please check out SAP Note 178837.

Regards

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Thanks for replying. I checked the note you linked. However I didn't find a solution

CJEN and CJBN are not an option for us. With these transaction we can rebuild the data but the wrong data is already imputed in my system. Just to clarify. My requirement is getting a way to amend the values we have in the assigned value. From the system point of view the assigned budget is correct because it was imputed from FI. But in terms of my business we are duplicating the assigned (Purchase orde an FI document). Therefore we are searching for modify the assigned value in order to represent the real budget state.

Kind Regards