cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. M7021 during usage decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I have one batch for which partial stock was in Project stock & partial stock was in unrestricted stock. When next inspection was due for batch recurring inspection lots were created via customized QA07 job. one lot for project stock qty.  & another for unrestricted stock qty.

User from QA rejected the lot which was created for unrestricted qty. & posted it to block stock. Then via MB1B he moved this stock to unrestricted via 343 mvmt. After that he ran QA07 due to which this qty. added to the inspection lot which was created for project stock.

Now when the user trying to post the qty. from usage decision he is getting error deficit of BA QI stock. Message no. M7021. i can see on inspection lot stock screen inspection lot qty. is 8.880 & quantity to be posted is 28.880.Also i can see special stock indicator Q in the screen.

In MMBE 8.880 kg is shown against project quality stock  & 20 kg is shown against quality stock. But lot for both the stocks is same. Pls. guide how to resolve the issue.

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your actual stock lying in QI stock and for 8.880 kg Lot created in Project stock that's why system showing error message of defilicit qty  in QI .when you are going to post Quality stock because out of 28.880 kg. You have created the lot with 8.880 kg which is in project stock.

Better is to clear the project stock back to unrestricted and repost it in QI stock. then clear whole 28.880 kg from QA.

Regards