Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neglecting run time erorrs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sapian

I need a solution with example for a problem , the problem is while executing a job if i get any of the errors like data mismatch, data type error,no match found error etc.., like this.For like this kind of errors i need to write a script such that it should neglect such errors by storing in some table or anything and it should continue the execution of job successfully.

Can any one provide an example solution for the above problem.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Kishor Kumar S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Arun

Thanks for your solution.But i need solution for other kind of errors occurred while mapping data in transforms etc..through scripting try catch block i need to skip those errors and continue with the execution successful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why do you want to skip the errors in the transforms. Thats the way you identify what you did is right or wrong

former_member186897
Contributor
0 Kudos

Kishor Kumar S,

If you meant that you want to continue processing the same dataflow once error occurred then it is not possible in DS and that is very logical. If there is an error in a dataflow (no matter what kind of) then you may capture this in an error log table using the method suggested in the article above and continue the execution with rest of the dataflows.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this -