cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query_UK Payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can Anyone share documents on UK payroll configuration and documents on SXP and RTI.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stuart_campbell
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually its not so easy to find configuration guides for SxP and RTI anymore

I guess there might be SCN threads or WIKI that have these guides and further documentation but used to be you could get SxP and efiling guide from www.service.sap.com/hrgb -  the site /HRGB however was redesigned and the previous guides have not yet been added - certainly there is lots of info there - particuarly for RTI - but no SxP or RTI guide as far as I can see

Also for RTI I am not sure documentation is available online e.g via SAP help or /hrgb - its most likely delivered in the IMG or program documentation on the ECC system itself - I would however recommend to check the GB Payroll SAP Notes in relation to RTI as I believe the latest RTI guides are attached to SAP notes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stuart ,

Thank you so much

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are more than one post with links to UK Payroll Configuration documents, on this site and it's wikis and elsewhere.

Please do a little online search before posting as the same is probably valable for documents on SXP and on RTI (whatever these acronyms refer to).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I went thru the posts, but the links arent working.. Hence posted the request newly