cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. QA495 error while doing migo through movement type 322

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please help.

I searched for this content but didn't get content matching my requirement.

I am trying to do stock transfer through movement type 322 when this error message is stopping me from posting the document.For this material inspection set up is active.

I want to transfer the stock from unrestricted area to quality inspection stock.Can you please suggest how to transfer the stock from unrestricted to quality inspection for this material.Can I do it with some t.code in QM.

If so please guide me how to transfer the stock.

Kind regards,

Pradeesh.P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor

Hi,

Basically, system is preventing you from managing stock of QM controlled material through non-QM transactions. You must be getting this error "Change the inspection stock in QM only"

You can post this quantity into QI via two methods,

• Activate inspection type 08 for this material and then do the 322 mvmt. This will move the quantity into QI with an additional inspection lot of 08 origin.
  • Take complete quantity out of QI, Deactivate existing 'Stock relevant' inspection types and then do the 322 mvmt.

I'll suggest you to go with first option as it is more feasible and convenient.

And, this issue has been discussed several times and there are plenty of threads available on this. Im not sure why didn't you find any

ntn

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeesh,

If you have activated inspection type of inspection origin 08 then you just need to transfer material using Transaction code MB1B.

Amol.