cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change account upon reversing Goods receipt document (MIGO)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the following situation at hand:

A goods receipt document (MIGO- 101) is posted in the month of June. Everything OK, account determination correctly.

Now in the month of July we want  to cancel this goods receipt (MIGO - 102). My client does not allow postings in months already closed!

The complexity is that upon reversing the goods receipt the request is that a different account is posted.

In the standard SAP funcionality upon reversing a material document, the same accounts get debited and credited.

How can I acomplish this request?  Is there a BADI or user-exit available to manipulaste in this particular situation the accounts posted?

Thanks for any answer.

Aart

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its not possible to change account while reversing.Same account will get debited & credited..Why your client want to change account.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aart,

Its not possible to change account while reversing June.

1-  1 July MBST or MIGO reverse document.

2-  Check MR51 Material and Document Amount if diffirent same account will get MR22 debited & credited.

Regards,

Cem.

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
How can I acomplish this request? 

If your client wants to reverse how are the postings different? It makes no sense, and that's why the system doesn't allow it.

Reversal = The same with minus signs.

former_member182673
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, it is not possible. All you can do is to post a separate manual journal to the account you need with reference to the reversal document.

Post the reversal first

Now post a FI document using FBL1N transaction where-in you can put the reversal document number in the reference field and then post credit & debit entries into the accounts as desired by your client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The complexity is that upon reversing the goods receipt the request is that a different account is posted.

Here  company  required  in  different  account  or  when  you  done  reversal  it posted  in  to  different  account .

Whenever  we  done  reversal  same  accounting  will  be   debited  and  credited  (Standard  Behavior )