cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration Check shows Clientaccesspolicy.xml & crossdomain.xml as not configured

lara_zalatiel
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm installing SAP Personas 2.0 SP02, I have configured the details from the Configuration Guide. But the configuration check shows clientaccesspolicy.xml & crossdomain.xml is showing RED.

I have in my profile the following parameters:

icm/HTTP/file_access_2 = PREFIX=/crossdomain.xml,DOCROOT=$(DIR_ICMAN_ROOT)/crossdomain.xml,CACHECTRL=0

icm/HTTP/file_access_1 =

PREFIX=/clientaccesspolicy.xml,DOCROOT=/usr/sap/OGP/DVEBMGS00/data/icmanroot/clientaccesspolicy.xml,CACHECTRL=0

icm/HTTP/file_access_0 = PREFIX=/sap/public/icmandir/,DOCROOT=$(DIR_ICMAN_ROOT),ARCHIVE=$(DIR_EXECUTABLE)/ITS.SAR,CACHECTRL=+28800

So not sure what is missing.

Please help if you have any idea on this.

Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

karsten_klenz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Lara,

don't worry about the red lights. As long as you see the XMLs when checking the URL in the browser (like you did) everything is fine.

The clientaccesspolicy.xml and crossdomain.xml check in the Personas System section checks the existence of icm/HTTP/file_access entries and is implemented a bit unelegant and error-prone. If you're really interested debug /PERSOS/CL_CONFIGDATA_TREEVIEW->IS_CLIENTACCESSPOLICY_FOUND() and find out why the lights are red.

More interesting is the clientaccesspolicy.xml and crossdomain.xml check in the Target System section as it tries to load the XML files using HTTP the same way the browser does. It seems you have not configured the HTTP Connection in your system configuration, when you do the yellow lights hopefully will change to green.

Best regards,

Karsten