Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABSO transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need your help in understanding the below:

When I use transaction ABSO for company code A with transaction type X, the system displays offsetting account , whereas when I use the same transaction type with compnay code B , the system does not display the offsetting account. It rather displays the quantity field.

Can i understand why is the system doing so and where is this control available.

Thanks for help.

PBN.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205041
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which transaction type do you use?

Do you  use a transaction type like "153" where the indicator "Asset transfer between a

affiliated companies" is set.  It's explicit not intended to be able to change the account in this situation.

Once I had a similar case where a transaction type has been used which is limited to a area with BUHBKT = 2 (=is posting periodically with RAPOST2000).

Here the document will be posted in later periods or in next fiscal year.

In this case, if the insertion of an offsetting account would be possible, the system has to save this information (and differ between the different postings to offsetting accounts during collecting the values, the additional accounting ...). So development decides not to give this functionality as no possibility to save the offsetting account.

Best regards Bernhard