cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We have a requirement where route must be automatically determined in delivery

0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I have requirement in which route must be determined automatically in delivery based of delivery date for example,

If confirmed delivery date is 22/07/2014 then Route A must be determined and if confirmed delivery date is 29/07/2014 then Route B must be selected

Any thoughts?

Regards,

Khawar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The delivery date is not considered in the standard route determination.

However, you could use exit EXIT_SAPL0VRF_001 to implement your desired logic. In here, you have access to the value of the delivery date in data object i_likp-lfdat. Therefore, it should be possible to achieve your desired functionality using this exit.

0 Kudos

Hello Noel,

Thanks for your reply, I really appreciate it.

Actually I misunderstood requirement yesterday, here is the complete detail and hoping you are anybody can help.

When SO gets created system gives us confirmed schedule line and that schedule line date gets forwarded to our Third party carrier through EDI and he arranges transport based on that date.

Now the problem is, suppose Customer Requested Delivery date is 09/07/2014 and confirmed schedule line date is 14/07/2014 because transit time is 5 days.

This 14/07/2014 date will go to carrier and he will arrange transport accordingly but customer is expecting good on 09/07/2014.

Our requirement is:

1) at sales order level if customer expected Price can't be met, system should generate a warning.

2) at delivery level system should automatically determine available route which can help us meet customer requested date and if  that date can't met system should put a block on delivery.

Remember we have three types of routes for same connection points from 15 days to 2 days and we want system to pick any one of them or block if not possible.

Regards,

Khawar

Answers (0)