Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Stock To Inventory Using Storage Units In WM 812 Movement Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello dear experts,

Here's the scenario:

We found a pallet that was produced sometime last week, but the Process Order where it was produced has been process completely and therefore cannot be updated.

We decided to add the stock into unrestricted using some other method (an inventory adjustment - increase stock). Since we palletize our product, we decided not only to to add the stock into unrestricted, but also put it away using a Storage Unit.

Here's what I've done so far:

I found TCODE LT07 very useful for this scenario since it allows us to receive the stock into unrestricted without referencing any document, place that stock into a Storage Unit, and also put away that stock into a Storage Bin. I used standard SAP movement type "812 - Increase Differences."

Here's the question:

Since I executed this in WM using movement type 812, do I need to do any other goods-movement posting anywhere else in the system for this adjustment to be reflected in IM? Or does 812 gets posted simultaneously for both WM and IM?

Thanks in advance

Adding Stock To Inventory Using Storage Units In WM 812 Movement Type

-Oscar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue has been resolved. I found out I needed to use MIGO to post the goods receipt against the Material document created during LT07 execution.

Answers (0)